Thursday, October 02, 2008

turn that frown upsidedown

(that's not a smile, that's an upsidedown frown.)

SO my TV pal who knows all, Ms. Nikki Stafford, tells me that A Channel is airing Pushing Daisies on Tuesday nights at 8. What is with the A Channel playing all my favourite shows this season and ahead of their American broadcast? I love you, A Channel.

But I love Nikki more! as she recorded last night's episode of Pushing Daisies for me. And I still have pie left. I did not eat the whole thing last night.

So Pushing Daisies after Derek McCormack's launch tonight for The Show that Smells. Double lurve.

4 comments:

Corey Redekop said...

Man, I can't go to the McCormack, and my channels don't get Daisies. This bites.

Crissy Calhoun said...

Double whammy!

no solution for the McCormack launch (besides a time machine) but there are other ways of watching daisies...

Nikki Stafford said...

Please tell me what you thought of the ep when you've watched it! xoxo

The Chapati Kid said...

I too missed the McCormack, although I was "THIS" close to coming. Ended up at Dufferin and Queen eating Ethiopian instead... but I did think of a Smelly Show.

Time Machine, I wish I had. I will be there for Dora Borealis, albeit an hour and a half late.

And m'dear, I DO think we are due, as you stated in your message to us all, for a ladies' night! I'm off to Paree next month, but I would love to be host to another bewitching evening, if we could do a Friday night together.