Wednesday, October 01, 2008

:(

last week i ordered season one of pushing daisies from the internet and waited to watch it.

tonight i stopped at the grocery store on my way home and bought a mini pie. a pie-lette, if you will.

i got home. i put the pie in the oven and the season finale of Pushing Daisies season 1 in the playstation. in preparation.

now it's time for me to watch the premiere of season 2 of Pushing Daisies. the show is on RIGHT NOW. but my cable connection, just to ABC, is so shitty that the show is a pixelated choppy mess and impossible to watch. And CTV isn't airing the show. thank you Rogers. and thank you mean-spirited Rogers tech support man on the phone.

So. Instead of watching the Pie Maker and Lonely Tourist Charlotte Charles, I am pouting.

Is there a pouting emoticon? I would like to use it right here: ____.

No comments: