Saturday, April 05, 2008

hizers

hi blogreaders. it's blogwriter. i am sleeeepy and tiiiired and also more of that too. let me tell you that:

1. i went to the St Lawrence Market twice today and it always makes me 546 points better about life so i'm up 1092.
2. i could post spoilers for next week's episode of Battlestar Galactica here on this internet but i am not going to because i hate spoilers. but i will tell you this: start watching this show (from the beginning) if you don't already watch it. and if you don't like it, then there is something wrong with you.
3. the cashier at the LCBO likes my purple sunglasses and totally carded me. today was one of those days where people were staring at me more than a regular amount (by that i mean, everyone stares at everyone all day long but today i got a bit more than my share) and not in a hey-baby-you-so-fine way but in a something-is-off-putting-about-you-but-i-can't-quite-place-what. it is my HAIR i didn't brush it after my shower, geeeez.
4. tomorrow is sarah's baby shower and holy crud
5. i am going to have sausages for dinner and then i will watch either notes on a scandal or everything is illuminated and the TPL lent them dvds to me
6. that youtube video of the guy dancing (below this post) isn't really awesomesauce. it's just okaysauce.
7. YAWN
8. i have a "so say we all" button!

No comments: