Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wha?

what happened to all the pink? CHANGE happened, people. We'll see if this template's a winner or not but I was tired of looking at all those hues of rose. So now we are cleaned up. White-washed. But without the negative connotations.

Which reminds me (the template change does), at ECW we've launched our new website. It's way better than before (but perhaps a few bugs linger? yes of course. let me know if you find one+). Have a look see.

Today I will make a lasagna. Today I will read a very tres bon manuscript that will, in fall 2008, be a very tres bon book. Today I will get rid of some cobwebs. Today I will think about my superpal who is ready to give birth to a baby boy predestined to have excellent taste in TV and books. Today I will be studying for the upcoming Tori Amos concert. Today I will be so much better than before.

**and one more thing on this historic day of change: calhoun.tumblr.com.

4 comments:

Sharelle said...

Yes! The new template is perfect.

Tumble tumble tumble! Have fun!

Crissy Calhoun said...

you are the original tumblr.

The Chapati Kid said...

To new beginnings! Now please think about increasing your font size...

Nikki Stafford said...

Love the new look! Tres classy. :)