Monday, April 30, 2007

Morphy the Super Daemon

thanks to those of you who have morphed my daemon. to those who haven't: i really liked it when it was a lion.... Even if you haven't read The Golden Compass (if not, why not?), make your daemon. It's frakkin wicked. (As long as you are a nerd.)

I wish that there was a hoodie to wear for any and every occasion. (Except swimming.)

Forbes and I have a new shelf in our living room, courtesy of R., and it's now standing up securely (uneven floor). Let's have a little bit of show and tell. For Chrimbo, Forbes gave me a Jack from Lost doll. He came with a little box that talks: "...We're going to have a Locke problem..." "Everyone wants me to be a leader until I make a decision that they don't like." And of course, "If we
can't live together, we're gonna die alone." Anywho. Jack used to sit up on my bookshelf. Now he lives on the new bookshelf. But he has a friend, or rather an enemy, next to him.

One day when Adam was very very sleep deprived (studying and all that) he crafted the smoke monster from
Lost. For those of you who don't watch the show, this is the smoke monster:


Yikes, right?

Here is Adam's artistic rendition of the mysterious smoke monster:
Yikes, right? Smoke Monster a la Forbes is also a hand puppet. (And yes, that is Conspiracy Theory hidden among my DVDs.)

1 comment:

Nikki Stafford said...

LOL!!! I just saw this now, and that is HILARIOUS! Can he construct a happy demon with happy thoughts for Locke? :)