Wednesday, December 21, 2005

blogvent

christopher monks, a proper blogger who apologizes when he misses one day of bloggin, provides his readers with a blogvent calendar this time o' year. utterwonder.com. i provide no such added bonus material for my 1.45 readers. I abandon them.

so now i'm back. codfish-agogoland tomorrow. who knows what time the aeroplane leaves? not me. i'm pretending that it doesn't bug me as much as it does to not be the master of my own destiny. i feel like a 12 year old child. Quite capable of taking care of myself but not yet allowed to. What airline? What time? How long is the flight? How many books to bring on the plane? Mysteries all.

here is a list of presents that I have rec'd thus far because that's what chrimbo is all about.
1. from claire: beautious irish cream whiskey fancy and from real and actual ireland that she brought over, the dubliners by james joyce (also from the motherland), another book whose name is the cryptographer and i will be reading it on the plane, a bag of crisps flavoured spring onion which claire knows is my absolute favourite, and a lovely vile of lavendar essence oil whatsit that will bring me great smell-induced happiness.

well that was a lot of typing so no more present announcements yet. i'll save em up and dole em out. that's an added bonus. it's my very own blogvent. if only i could bother to take pictures of me enjoying said pressies. i hate that abbreviation. gives me the creeps.

i think i'll steal one of russ's marlies and smoke it. i hate that abbreviation too. I really am vying for the spot of erin's most negative friend.

and now a poem:

old cup. new cup.
empty cups both.
magically fill with
water and whiskey.

that was more like a crap spell than a crap poem but whatevs.

No comments: