Saturday, July 09, 2005

blog gonnit

let's take a moment and think back on all the good days with Erin's Argyle Knits.

today is the HOLSTEIN RODEO! Dale, Erin, Tasha & I will pile in D's car and drive out there (it's near Fergus, near ... I dunno somewhere Ontariorio). We have not yet decided if we will be staying for the cowboy dance or steak dinner. Lovely dinner with Russ at Peter Pan, patio, last night. We both have a bit of a foggy white wine head this morning though.

In other news, yesterday after Erin came to meet me for lunch in the Beaches (we had Lick's and thought of Adam F), my bosses made me a job offer! I haven't officially accepted but of course I will. It's to start at the end of my internship in mid-October. And my jazzerific title: Associate Editor. Way better than Editorial Assistant, which is what I thought I'd be. Bit more money than we were told to expect too, which is nice. And three weeks of holiday! And bonuses (if my books do well)! And health plan!

more later
xo

2 comments:

Anthony Boylan said...

Job offer? Wickedysnickets!!

Lady CC said...

you are such a clever bean crissabelle. we have both rino and gerry threatening to hon ein on our nyc trip, by the way.